Shipping, Returns and Exchanges
We package and ship your order as soon as reasonably possible after we receive credit card authorization and verification. Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding US federal holidays. In most cases, orders ship within 5-7 business days of the day the order is placed. Please note that most of our products are custom made to order and take a few days to produce depending on the item. You will receive a shipping notification and tracking information as soon as your order has shipped. All orders ship from our factory in Garden Grove, CA or Indianapolis, IN, USA.
Here's the price breakdown for shipping within the USA UNLESS otherwise stated on our website:
- $5.95 for light packages, up to 1 pound
- $9.95 for medium-weight packages, around 1-3.5 pounds
- $19.95 for heavy packages, over about 3.5 pounds
We ship domestically with USPS and FedEx. First class mail may take two to seven days (or more) to arrive. Priority Mail packages should arrive at your door within two to three of shipping. Packages shipped FedEx Ground typically arrive in one to five days. Tracking information for your order, when available, will be automatically emailed to you.
Shipping charges are displayed in your shopping bag at the time of your order. This information also appears in your order confirmation email. All orders ship from our factory in California.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY AND PROCESS (UPDATED 12/1/17)
Our Return Policy:
All of our products are custom made. We DO NOT except returns and we DO NOT process refunds. We DO EXCHANGES ONLY. If you are not satisfied, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may exchange your custom apparel within 14 days of delivery along with proof of purchase with order number.
***All determinations of signs of use, wear and tear, and damage will be made by Emmett Kyoshi Art in its sole discretion.
How to Make a Return or Exchange
To make a return or exchange, follow the process described below. You will let us know you want to make a return and go to your mail carrier of choice to mail the return. Please note that we will not be able to refund the original shipping and handling charges.
Return & Exchange Process
- Send us an email to email@example.com with the following information. Include in your message to us your order number, what you would like to exchange, and why. We'll email you back to let you know we received your email.
- Complete the short and sweet Exchange Form that we will email you if your order is eligible for an exchange.
- Pack up the item(s) to be exchanged with the Return Form.
- For returns as a result of damage or error on our end will result in Emmett Kyoshi Art covering necessary shipping costs. Other returns may not be eligible for return, at the discretion of Emmett Kyoshi Art. This will be made clear when you email us about the eligibility of your return. If you, the customer, are determined to be responsible for the shipping, email us to verify the address to ship your return to, then take your return/exchange to the mail carrier of your choice and ship it back to us.
- As soon as we receive your item and confirm it is an item we can exchange, we’ll process your return. We’ll stay in touch.
The Emmett Kyoshi Art Team